GEOshock - Peak Velocity Value Calculator
The GEOscock software is a peak velocity value (PPV) calculator in real-time or in playback. The software gets the real-time seedlink streams of the seismic recorders and calculates PPV in real-time at several pre-defined frequencies. Default frequency values are 1Hz, 2Hz, 3Hz, 5Hz, 10Hz, 20Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz 80Hz and 100Hz but they can be configured at any other custom value.
Alternatively, the software can read and process miniseed data files in playback mode.
- Web-based client/server architecture accessible from any web browser
- Full support of Earthworm tool chain
- Real-time data sharing for all station streams received
- Real-time signal display of any number of incoming streams
- Support of SEEDlink protocol and MiniSEED format
- Receives data over multiple links and protocols including TCP/IP, seedlink, etc.
- Capability to apply any kind of real-time or post-processing supported by Earthworm
- Capability to convert to g, cm/sn² and m/sn²
- Capability of removal of instrument response, and detrend ,taper and filtering etc.
- Capability of storing data in files and folders with configurable time intervals
and convert them to any other time-interval needed.
- Conversion of stored data to ASCII with configurable header info
- Network management capabilities with State of Health collection
and station information/metadata displayed on map, in clickable markers
- Backfilling of data after network disconnections