The GEObit Telemetry Acquisition Software GEOdac
- Real Time data telemetry from the Remote Seismic Stations.
- CORE24 or MiniSEED Data Format
- TCP/IP protocol.
- Transmission Error Correction Algorithm
- Seiscomp / SEEDLINK plug-in
- Sends User commands to the Digitizer (Seismometer lock / unlock, centering..etc)
The Telemetry Seismic Station (GPRS/3G/4G) over SeedLink protocol
- Provides 10/100 Ethernet Data Port
- Seiscomp / SEEDlink ready.
- Real Time Data Telemetry
- VSAT (Satellite Modem)
- UHF Spread Spectrum Radio
SeedLink is a real-time data acquisition protocol and a client-server software that implements this protocol. The SeedLink protocol is based on TCP. All connections are initiated by the client. During handshaking phase the client can subscribe to specific stations and streams using simple commands in ASCII coding. When handshaking is completed, a stream of SeedLink “packets” consisting of a 8-byte SeedLink header (containing the sequence number) followed by a 512-byte Mini-SEED record, is sent to the client. The packets of each individual station are always transferred in timely (FIFO) order.