GEObit finishes the design of our NEW OBS digitizer recorder. It supports four analog channels, three of them connected with seismometer electronics and the fourth with a variable gain hydrophone. The digitizer is based in our 32bit ADC while the geophone electronics are based in your force-balance technology providing a 10sec-50Hz three axis sensor. The sampling rate is 100 to 1000sps for all channels. Data are recorded into microSD card which can be read via ordinary USB port therefore there is no need to open the OBC sphere for data retrieval. The OBS electronics supports integrated magnetic compass recording the data directly to the logfile. Power consumption is very low, only 0.6W and time drift is only 1msec for 100 days recording.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Geobit is exhibiting at AGU100, Washington DC November 8, 2018
- ISTI/Geobit at the Seismic Instrumentation Technology Symposium 2018 October 24, 2018
- Geobit presence @ 43rd PIT HAGI October 2, 2018
- Geobit is exhibiting in Mexico September 21, 2018
- Geobit / ISTI presence in ESC 2018 September 21, 2018