Geobit performed a successful site noise test for site noise characterization. The scope of the test was to identify and characterize all type on site noises (ground noise, possible interference noise tec.) that can be present into the seismic signal. The test was performed into testing well with 100m depth, and the sensor was placed in 30m steps for 24h at each position. Our C100/SRi32 sensor/recorder was used and a full detailed noise analysis was performed.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Geobit’s awarded booth in HAGI 2019 December 5, 2019
- GEOsix Low Power Digitizer-Recorder December 4, 2019
- GEOwarning, Early warning accelerograph November 20, 2019
- Geobit is exhibiting at the AGU Fall Meeting in San Francisco 9 – 13 Dec. 2019 November 10, 2019
- Geobit presents at HAGI conference in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, November 2019 November 9, 2019