Geobit performed a successful site noise test for site noise characterization. The scope of the test was to identify and characterize all type on site noises (ground noise, possible interference noise tec.) that can be present into the seismic signal. The test was performed into testing well with 100m depth, and the sensor was placed in 30m steps for 24h at each position. Our C100/SRi32 sensor/recorder was used and a full detailed noise analysis was performed.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Στήριξη νεοφυών επιχειρήσεων Εθνικού Μητρώου “Elevate Greece” για την αντιμετώπιση της πανδημίας Covid-19 August 13, 2021
- Elevating Greek Startups against COVID 19 August 13, 2021
- Watch Geobit presentation at SSA 2021 April 5, 2021
- Geobit Instruments will not be affected by the “week number rollover” issue on 29th May 2021 March 2, 2021
- Geobit @ EUROVOLC 3rd Annual Meeting March 1, 2021