Geobit performed a successful site noise test for site noise characterization. The scope of the test was to identify and characterize all type on site noises (ground noise, possible interference noise tec.) that can be present into the seismic signal. The test was performed into testing well with 100m depth, and the sensor was placed in 30m steps for 24h at each position. Our C100/SRi32 sensor/recorder was used and a full detailed noise analysis was performed.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Geobit is exhibiting at AGU100, Washington DC November 8, 2018
- ISTI/Geobit at the Seismic Instrumentation Technology Symposium 2018 October 24, 2018
- Geobit presence @ 43rd PIT HAGI October 2, 2018
- Geobit is exhibiting in Mexico September 21, 2018
- Geobit / ISTI presence in ESC 2018 September 21, 2018