Geobit performed a successful site noise test for site noise characterization. The scope of the test was to identify and characterize all type on site noises (ground noise, possible interference noise tec.) that can be present into the seismic signal. The test was performed into testing well with 100m depth, and the sensor was placed in 30m steps for 24h at each position. Our C100/SRi32 sensor/recorder was used and a full detailed noise analysis was performed.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Exact & Geobit at EAGE-HAGI Indonesia 2018 April 11, 2018
- Geobit is exhibiting at ESC 2018, Malta March 30, 2018
- Indonesia Roadshow February 2018 March 12, 2018
- AGU Fall Meeting 2017 Photo Stories December 21, 2017
- Seismic data acquisition made cheaper and smarter than ever! December 2, 2017